48 Comm 8 Conv - Auction, RM Meadowbrook Aug 6th

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
http://rmauctions.com/events/carlist.cfm?sCode=MB05

Lot 39, has reserve, estimate is $40,000 - $65,000.

Automatic trans?

Comments

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Dennis,

I noticed the missing clutch pedal too! Otherwise a pretty neat looking car.I love those 49 Commodore Eight Converts! I sent you a private message.

Dave W. Fl
  • looks to me like there is a piece of wood holding the clutch down...

even though the ad says automatic, I still think this might very well be a stick car.
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Ahh to have the eye sight of a youngster again! Sure enough, there is a clutch.

Dave W.
  • hdsn49
    hdsn49 Senior Contributor
    Did anyone notice the '29 Essex "Challenger" Speedabout Boattail. What a beautiful car. Estimated to go for $75,000 to $100,000.
  • SuperDave wrote:
    Ahh to have the eye sight of a youngster again! Sure enough, there is a clutch.

Dave W.

well, this will bum you all out... I am going to be 30 this friday... and probably, any second now, my wife is going to go into labor with our second and final kid....

and my twin h set-up is linked up, and so ever close to being ready to start, I can taste it, but, it has to wait until the new baby comes....
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    hudsonkid wrote:
    well, this will bum you all out... I am going to be 30 this friday... and probably, any second now, my wife is going to go into labor with our second and final kid....

and my twin h set-up is linked up, and so ever close to being ready to start, I can taste it, but, it has to wait until the new baby comes....

30? I've got screwdrivers older than that! Seriously, congratulations on the soon-to-be-newborn. Don't forget the cigars for your Hudson buddies!
  • Definitely a chunk of wood holding down the clutch pedal.

BTW, congrats Hudsonkid.
This discussion has been closed.