parts wanted, Hudson and Cadillac

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Hi from us both in England,

for various projects we are looking for-

1934 Hudson cowl vent assy.

1941 Hudson dash centre, really just need the curved plastic part but happy to buy whatever you have.

1941 Hudson RH trim that fits on front of hood.

1941 Hudson ashtray assy. or just the plastic handle. (anyone repro these?)

1941 Hudson (truck) 16" wheels - 2 of

1955 Cadillac front bumper, complete- or any leads much appreciated.

thanks.

Jerry.....

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Bruce Smith has a couple of pretty good 16 in Hudson wheels. email at hetBSmith4777@aol.com and eliminate the het
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    K-Gap reproduces the ash tray handle. Do you need Comodore or Super hood trim, or are you talking about potmetal upper grill bar??
  • Thanks for the lead, I'll Email him.
  • dave s wrote:
    K-Gap reproduces the ash tray handle. Do you need Comodore or Super hood trim, or are you talking about potmetal upper grill bar??

Thanks, how do I contact the new Kgap owners? The trim section I need is for a C10 truck (traveller series) and it's the RH trim that attaches to the front RH edge of the hood. I guess it's a pot metal material of sorts and with the hood down it looks like an upper grill bar but it's a seperate section
  • Ruth&Jerry wrote:
    Hi from us both in England,

for various projects we are looking for-

1934 Hudson cowl vent assy.

1941 Hudson dash centre, really just need the curved plastic part but happy to buy whatever you have.

1941 Hudson RH trim that fits on front of hood.

1941 Hudson ashtray assy. or just the plastic handle. (anyone repro these?)

1941 Hudson (truck) 16" wheels - 2 of

1955 Cadillac front bumper, complete- or any leads much appreciated.

thanks.

Jerry.....

Would anyone going to the nationals look for any of the Hudson parts I've listed, if poss. get a contact for me or I could mail finances, whatever any help really appreciated.

Thanks,

Jerry.........
  • JasonNC
    JasonNC Expert Adviser
    Found another interesting vehicle in a shed that's been sitting for 23 years. I am assuming that the engine is stuck. What are some of the more successful methods of getting the engine unstuck?

Jason
This discussion has been closed.