Going To Reno- Hudson Heaven

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Howdy,

Looking forward to going to the club meet Reno next week. Never been to the National meet before so I'm sure it will be a blast. For those who haven't been to Reno, it is a beautiful area of the country. Although it is only a 6 or 7 hour drive from LA, I'm trailering my '48 and not driving as I don't trust it mechanically yet. The 116 degree Mojave desert heat and hills to Reno are not a good testing ground.

I'm only going for two days, Wednesday and Thursday. Hopefully will be there in the morning on Wednesday. The three main activities I want to do is: 1. Attend the museum parade and tour on Wed afternoon / evening 2. Checkout the swap meet / venders. 3. Check out all the Hudsons!

I was at the musuem a few months ago and it is one of the best.

I'll be looking for K-gap for weatherstripping, some shiny new repro door sills (sedan if available) and whatever else catches my eye. Hope the vendors / swap meet still have good stuff available come Wednesday.

Not interested in the tech sessions or tours- just want to do the basic meet stuff. Look forward to meeting some of you guys and having a beer. Niels
This discussion has been closed.