$5.00 Part Originally - Who'd have thunk it??

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Ebay Fulton View Finder

I think these things were like 5.00 in the day...89.00 and counting - YIKES!

Since my antenna is busted and the interior knob and trim is broken and I'm not putting the stock radio back in - I'm going to mount an color night-vision camera in the antenna hole (an exact fit - so the orig. antenna could be put back ;) ) and hook it into my rear-view camera system.

Camera: 75.00

7" LCD Monitor: 80.00

Sometimes technology is good! :eek:

Comments

• Rambo, This may seem funny, but the Fulton view finder is not the more popular view finders for Hudsons.Hold out for one made by Guide. You might even find one that's reasonable. Well....sort of.
  • I found this on Sliverone's new site, Hudsoncollector.com. A new Guide traffic view finder $35.00 The site is thehotrodgirl.com

Sivlerone has a nice site check it out.
  • If anyone is interested , you can buy the repro "guide" traffic light viewers on e-bay all day for $24.99. I think I'm leaning towards an original Fulton or Guide for authenticity. More money but original is original. Most Fulton's (like the one on e-bay)get ALOT more money as, to my knowlege, there aren't repro's being made. Also, the Fulton's have better name recognition due to the sunvisors they made.
  • Those Fulton's have been going in the $150 range. Better inform your Benjamin Franklins of an address change.

I've got a Guide, I like it alot.

Mark
This discussion has been closed.