46 hudson pick-up right rear fender

Unknown
edited November -1 in Swapmeets
I need a right rear fender for the 1946 Hudson pick-up I recently purchased and plan on restoring. Does anyone know of one that is available?

R. W. Marshall

Sparks, Nevada

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Sir:

You might have a bit more luck if you'd post that down in the "Hudson" section of this Forum. A lot of the Hudson people are so satisfied there, that they never venture out into the "lobby" to look at the other messages.

By the way, if you're not yet a member, you may want to join the Hudson club. See http://www.hudsonclub.org/
  • Jon B; Thanks for the tip. I have placed my message in the Hudson section regarding the search for a right rear fender for my recently purchased 1946 Hudson pick-up. I mailed my application for a HET membership together with my check for $30.00 on July 4th, but to date haven't gotten a reply. Bob Marshall
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Generally there is no formal reply to new memberships. The bi-monthly newsletter was mailed out on July 15th and (having subscribed only 11 days earlier) your name may not have made it to the mailing label list in time to "make" that issue, but you should surely receive the one that comes out in mid-September. You should also be mailed an international roster, though since the new one is about to be issued (I believe) they may just hold, and send you that one hot off the presses.

At any rate, if you have any questions about your current membership status, by all means e-mail the membership director at HETcharlottesargent@cox.net (delete the HET before sending).
This discussion has been closed.