DirecTV show called Rides !!!!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Jay Leno finds a car in Burbank Calif. in a garage that has been there for several decades. Its not a Hudson but its cool. I thought it was great to see there are still cars out there that are sitting in a small run down garage in the city..I think you will like this show..I did. Its on the TLC channel #280 at 8:00 PM DirecTV. It will most likley be on again..Thanks Ron

Comments

• Ask Bill Albright about Jay... Bill sold Jay several Hudsons and presented him with a membership in the HET CLUB.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    I wonder if the 'Hollywood' ending was a jab at American Hot Rod's 'Barn Mustang' episode where Boyd just happened to find a 65 mustang in a barn and it miracously started?

Good show on the Dusey though!

I wish Jay would hire me to work on his Hudsons :)
  • Ron P wrote:
    Jay Leno finds a car in Burbank Calif. in a garage that has been there for several decades. Its not a Hudson but its cool. I thought it was great to see there are still cars out there that are sitting in a small run down garage in the city..I think you will like this show..I did. Its on the TLC channel #280 at 8:00 PM DirecTV. It will most likley be on again..Thanks Ron

Did you notice the convertable coupe next to the Ducey? Wonder what car that was. They did not even mention it. Maybe a Hudson ? Take care Ron
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    If Jay ever gives up the Tonight Show, he would have a winner with The Big Dog Garage Show. Also, it is really nice to actually see dirty shop floors, grimey hands, soiled work clothes and the host wallowing underneath a car with a tool in his hand. Much better than the Hawaiian shirt, ball cap, shades and a dyed beard that the other guy wears. Wonder if that nice rollback is part of Jay's rolling stock?
This discussion has been closed.