gas pedal request

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
hi all.. i am needing a gas pedal for my '49 super six. the car has overdrive so will need the applicable parts, the rubber on the back has desintegated.

thanks lisa g

Comments

• Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    K-Gap has new reproduction pedals. Part #530.
  • sorry..i need the whole pedal..not the replacment cover..lisa g
  • I sent them a check the other day for a pedal. Hopefully, I won't be getting just a cover.
  • I think you are gonna just get a cover....that is what I got anyway. I need the pedal too!
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    Check with Bill Albright next week after he is back from the National. He will probably have the pedal assembly.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    This looks more like the one in my '37, than the one I think Cailynne is looking for; there is a mechanical rod attachment, rather than a force-fit into a rubber 'donut' vulcanized to the pedal. However, one might adapt the existing rod (in Cailynne's car) to this pedal -- then one would never again have to worry about disintegrating rubber! I'd ask the seller for the exact dimensions from the centerpoint of the pivot, up to where the rod attaches. Then check it against the similar dimensions in your car, Cailynne.
  • The One Pictured Is For 41 To 47, Stepdown Has A Full Tube At Bottom For Pin To Go Thru, Pacemaker And Wasp Aare Diferent In 52 And Up, Have A Few New Ones Left At 50 Bucks Each Plus Shipping, Bill Albright, Saw None At Reno For Sale
This discussion has been closed.