It's a boy!!!!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Okay, we finally had the baby on Saturday morning!

9 lbs, 14 ozs, 22" long

born 9:13 AM

Charles Richard Krantz IV

I will try to get a section of pictures up on my web site when I get a few free minutes....

Mom and baby both seem to be doing well, even though mom had this baby naturally... (she decided she doesn't want anymore...)

I'll be back to chat more, sooner or later!

Best!

Rick

Comments

• Huddy42
    Huddy42 Senior Contributor
    Congratulations Rick, glad both Mum and Bub are both well, best wishes from us HET folk Down Under.
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Congrats from Maine and the New England Chapter. All the best for you and your family. Bring the wee lad up right - to be the next HET generation. :)

HudsonTech

Alex Burr
  • Congratulations Rick, Sign him up for a membership........

BJ--TN

Bob Hickson
  • WHAT! No "Hudson Essex Krantz"? Congrats!
  • hdsn49
    hdsn49 Senior Contributor
    Congratulations. Are you going to be able to bring Mom and Charles home from the hospital in a Hudson. I brought my boys Matt (28) and Greg (25) home in a Hudson. Now I watch them drive my cars. I get more pleasure seeing them in the cars than driving them myself.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    hdsn49 wrote:
    Congratulations. Are you going to be able to bring Mom and Charles home from the hospital in a Hudson. I brought my boys Matt (28) and Greg (25) home in a Hudson. Now I watch them drive my cars. I get more pleasure seeing them in the cars than driving them myself.

Congratulations Billy and Family! So - what kind of Hudson is Charles going to get?

Great story about bringing your family home in the Hudson too!
  • TwinH
    TwinH Senior Contributor
    Congratulations to the new mom and dad! Just keep in mind that "fluid"changes are

much more frequent during the initial break in than on our Hudsons... ;)
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    And we were wondering where our new club members were going to come from..!!

Congratulations,

Dave W. Fl
  • Congrats to your wife and you. Another Hudson lover arrives on the scene.
  • TwinH wrote:
    Congratulations to the new mom and dad! Just keep in mind that "fluid"changes are

much more frequent during the initial break in than on our Hudsons... ;)

Congratulations! I would add something wise, but the above quote caused Dr.Pepper to shoot from my nose - too dang funny!

I hope the mother and child are doing well, best wishes and enjoy the youngun' - he'll grow up on you in a hurry.

Mark
  • I would love to bring everyone home in a hudson, but since I only got the carbs sorted out, and the clutch needs the fluid changed... (okay, i set myself up for that....) and there is no air, (my wife would kill me) I would be in major trouble... not to mention the seat belts....

As far as what hudson to choose from, maybe he will get a stepdown coupe before I do... I think my dad has finally got around to peeking at the board here, maybe everyone can help the "get rick a hudson coupe campaign" and soften him a bit... he's got too many.....

At the rate it's going, maybe my boy will have to settle for an Olds rocket....

Oh well... it's a long way off...

if anyone wants to see any, there are pictures at:

www.chiltonpens.com/crk4
  • Belated Congrats!!! Been in Reno for the last week at Hot August Nights.
This discussion has been closed.