'39 Owner in England needs help

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Rcvd the following email this evening - replies will most likely have to be made to the gentleman via email, tho I am sending him the web site address.

Thanks for helping him out.

Hudsonly,

Alex B

Hi,

I would like to obtain some information about a Hudson that i have, it is a three seater of about a 1939 vintage, it is in remarkable unrestored condition but will need a lot of work to get to a good useable standard.

The only identifying mark i can find on the vehicle is a small plate on the drivers side (right hand drive) door pillar, this reads :car serial number. 9231473.

Please e-mail me back to let me know if you can help me find out more about this beautiful car, i really want to start restoring it and want to do so properly, any help given to find contacts to obtain parts would be much appreciated.

many thanks,

Paul Newport. England.

paulnewport@breathe.com

Comments

• Hi, Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Paul Newport, and i have an unrestored 1939 Hudson that i am planning to put back to usable condition as indicated in the post above, any help or advice would be very gratefully recieved, as and when i make progress or need more help i will try and post it here !

(my user name is paulmanta because i am involved in the opel manta club as well and have restored a few early examples and built a couple of track cars too !)
This discussion has been closed.