Looking for a Hudson 2-door

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I mentioned in another thread that selling a classic is going to be considerably more difficult in the current economic climate, but bartering will become much more prevalent and popular. With that said...

I'm looking to trade for a 1926 - 1947 Hudson product. Body style not particularly important, but a two-door or coupe would be ideal. I'm looking for a complete roller, and it need not have an engine or tranny. No junk, because what I'm looking to trade with is pretty nice, in and of itself. I've got a pair or 1948 Chevys - one is a Fleetmaster Aerosedan and the other is a Stylemaster coupe. Both are Oklahoma cars, so they have not suffered the ravages of Midwest or East Coast salt and such. The coupe is titled, the Aero has a bill of sale only, and has been off the road since 1958. Nice bodies on both. Neither have engines or transmissions. The Aero is subbed with a Nova subframe, and has a Nova rear axle and springs installed. The coupe is bone-stock. Both are in my possession in Oklahoma City, OK.

I'd prefer a TRADE-ONLY deal in OK or the surrounding states, and within 750 miles of central OK, max. Lots of pics available of both cars. Trade MUST be in similar shape overall and have paperwork.

Let me know - Patrick
This discussion has been closed.