Passenger side vent window gear.

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Restoring interior of my car and want/need passenger side
vent window gear, anyone have gear for sale?

Thanks

Comments

• I believe Ken Schulte in Pennsylvania had them re-made (if you're talking about the Step-Down ones). He's in the H-E-T Roster.
  • Just a post to note that my father, Ken Schulte is no longer selling the vent window gears.

Laurie Schulte
  • Thanks Jon B. Still looking, for passenger's side vent window gear for '53 Hornet, I was lucky in getting drivers side which I installed already, before I start installation of new door panels, I really would like to make a change.
    Have my blue checkerboard and matching solid material to start interior. With 8 pieces of new smoke/gray solar tinted safety flat glass the car is really looking better.
  • Reproduction step down vent window gears made with zinc alloy, higher in aluminum than the Zamak alloys. The company claims its about as strong as cast aluminum. $30 per pair including shipping. OR $17.50 for one. e-mail Gene, Myrna or Gregg Eshelman smile.gifeshelman@ruralnetwork.net
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    cool.gifKen Schulte Doesn't make the gears any longer and has none for sale
  • This just in, from Myrna Eshelman: 'you bet we sell them!
    $30 per pair including shipping. OR $17.50 for one.' Their e-mail address is as posted by Dave Sollon, above.
  • Thanks Jon, after reading Dave's message, I sent e-mail to address which I believe is the same on Dave's web-site, requesting ordering procedure, hopefully I'll receive answer soon.
This discussion has been closed.