Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Not sure if im putting this in the correct category:

this is whats going on with my Hud*

492468.jpg

492470.jpg

492471.jpg

Comments

• Have you tried posting these on the HAMB too?

Same problem, they are not coming up on the internet. Here nor there.

Dunno the problem, I'd like to see your Hudson.
  • Odd, late last night when I was on my computer at home, I saw the pics fine, but my XP machine here at work won't let me see them.
  • mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    NO PICS! Try showing pics again!
  • the website that was hosting the photos must not like Hudsons hehehe.. i'll try again.

[IMG][/img]b3pu0g.jpg

[IMG][/img]2repfvd.jpg

[IMG][/img]20ubcso.jpg

[IMG][/img]jqp93s.jpg

Lance
  • mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    Great! I love it! I should have done something like this to my Hudson. I'm going to save these photos.
    Thanks and Peace!
    Chaz
  • [IMG][/img]rthw1j.jpg

[IMG][/img]ubv4j.jpg

[IMG][/img]286ttuw.jpg

[IMG][/img]2lxjxo2.jpg
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Wow, that's about as low as you can go! Lance, I'm looking forward to seeing it in person at the next board meeting.:D

Never seen one done exactly like that, interesting. Very cool.:)
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    I like your Project and that is really a 'Step Down'; I assume your going to use Air Ride Suspension rather than coil overs.. I also like the Triangular top Link.
  • Bent: it'll hopefully be done in a couple weeks.. we're scheduled at 8:30 tomorrow morning to have our baby !

ol racer: Thanks* yes ! air ride out back..
  • is this the car i saw in tim's workshop out in woodlake?
  • Dont think so .. im in Southern California :)
  • ok well in that case there is a dead ringer for your car running out near tulare then. dont be fooled by my location, i spent your summer in central ca
  • Wow!!! That's exactly what I want to do on my '50 Coupe! You beat me to it, but I want to thank you for the pics so I know how to do it. Any chance you have the pattern for the "c" notch pieces? I'll love to have a set if you wouldn't mind.

Jay
  • Jay,

I'll ask and get back to you.. i cant wait to cruise the ghetto !
  • lsfirth
    lsfirth Expert Adviser
    Nothing sweeter than a slammed hudson!!!! Like the others I'm planning on doing something like this to my '49 brougham. How thick of material do you use for the "c" pieces? and where's the best place to put the panhard bar attachements. I've seen some that just bolt to the pinion bearing bolts and then up to the frame somewhere.

Keep up the great work!

lsfirth
  • lsfirth
    lsfirth Expert Adviser
    I was needing to refer back to some of Lance's c-notch work, but the pictures are gone.....anyone know how to resurect them???? Help!!!

Thanks,
    Lee
This discussion has been closed.