"3-Chapter meet" in Myerstown, PA on August 27th

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I thought this might be a good topic to start....

I would very much like any information that there is in regards to this meet maybe times, directions, who might be going (role call), etc...

This is fairly close to me, and is a good test drive on my hudson....

Also, if everything works out as such, I might even get my dad to get a hudson out...

This sounds fun...

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    This meet is held at the semi-rural home of Allan and Janet Minard in Myerstown, east of Hershey. (Allan's the prez. of the Pa. Dutch chapter and was one of the moving forces behind the recent Hudson showing at Macungie). It's on Saturday, August 27 starting at 11:00 A.M. Bring a covered dish to share (drinks, paper plates, etc. will be provided). Just a general get-together where people drive their Hudsons, kick tires, trade lies, have fun.

You can probably learn more from Allan himself, at HETaminard@state.pa.us (delete the HET before sending).
  • last call? anyone else?
  • Hi Hudson Kid,--- If you decide to come to Allan's Meet, what will you be driving & what color is your car? That will enable us to recognize you on arrival & introduce our selves since (I believe) it will be your first Hudson Meet? Cliff Minard (Allan's Dad)
  • I will be driving my 50 commodore 6, it is oriental green (faded, and worn thru, 15 year old paint) the chrome needs replated, and some of it is pitted (but I got most of it ready to put on the car, as soon as I get a more permanent storage solution)

and If I get my dad to get a hudson out, he will be driving a 52 wasp coupe, in cream, with a green top.

BTW, you cannot miss me, I am around 6 foot 7... (I kind of stick out in a crowd...)

We are both looking forward to coming.

edit: first hudson meet where I brought a hudson.....

we used to have an Oldsmobile meet (ROcket 88's 49-56) at our (well, my parent's house, 4th of July) in the early 90's, but that kind of faded out.... It was always nice of my dad to let me include my hudson, and really funny when you think of how our preference of old cars has changed in the last 15 years or so.... Hudson>Oldsmobile
This discussion has been closed.