Parts For Sale

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Is there a section for "PARTS FOR SALE" on this site? I am presently street-rodding a 51 hornet and have a lot of left-overs that I am fairly sure someone could use, street-rodders provide a lot of hard to find parts that a restorer could use.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Actually, Classiccar maintains a parts and cars for sale classified section (clidk on Classic Car Classifieds tab at top of page). Another thought: there are many, many more people who read the H-E-T Club's White Triangle News, than who come to this website. If you're not a member of the Club I can give you information on how to list the parts in the newsletter at no cost. And, the local Hudson chapter newsletter in your area would probably accept an ad for parts at no cost, as well. E-mail me for more information if interested.

HETterraplane@verizon.net (drop the HET before sending)
  • Howdy

Whatcha got for sale?

Billy
  • I've got some hub caps&beauty rings/hood ornament/deck lid trim/fender spears/I'm street-rodding a 51 hollywood and doing some mild custom work on it as well, all the parts have been replated, and are in good shape, I'd make this offer to anyone interested in them, if they are not as good as the pruchaser thinks they should be, I'll REFUND THEIR MONEY, LESS THE SHIPPING.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Do you have a trunk handle? What type is it? Part #?

Thanks
  • Do you have a good steering wheel?
  • 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    What condition are the hubcaps and grille bars in?
  • I wouldn't mind seeing a picture or two of the hood ornament and one of the long hudson spear for the trunk.....

Sometimes chrome replating on htese comes out a bit "funky" if you know what I mean...

please, if possible, send me a couple of pictures and prices, if you know what you are looking to get, to:

ckrantz3@msn.com
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Do you have a trunk handle? What type is it? Part #?

Thanks

Here's a picture that Billy sent me for the trunk handle and trim - won't work for me but they look good in the picture.

fp_trunk.jpg
This discussion has been closed.