1948-53 WOHLERT Center Bearing Housing Support Cushions

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have 2 NOS WOHLERT Replacement Center Bearing Housing Support Cushions for a 1948-53 Hudson in great like-new shape, never been mounted and in the original boxes (1 ea). The rubber is soft and pliable and the threads on the studs are fresh with no markings

Part #MM 14201

Anyone want to make me a fair offer - or should I put these up on ebay?

Sorry no-pics-yet batteries are charging...

Comments

• rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    I have 2 NOS WOHLERT Replacement Center Bearing Housing Support Cushions for a 1948-53 Hudson in great like-new shape, never been mounted and in the original boxes (1 ea). The rubber is soft and pliable and the threads on the studs are fresh with no markings

Part #MM 14201

Anyone want to make me a fair offer - or should I put these up on ebay?

Sorry no-pics-yet batteries are charging...

OK Here's the pics! :)

fp_centercushion.jpg
  • I don't know what these go for, I think K-gap has them....

For reference, there was a pair of motor mounts, NOS, and a pair of these, maybe a different manufacturer, that went for $49.99 on eBay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4564512353&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

(I was going to bid, but got sidetracked, by the baby and all, and I can kick myself for not bidding)

Let me know a price.... these are something that are good to have on hand...

ckrantz3@msn.com
  • Walt-LA
    Walt-LA Senior Contributor
    KGap lists a modern version for $26.00/Pr. No. 192 p. 151 of the 2004 catalog. Walt
This discussion has been closed.