1948 pacemaker

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I'm looking for a 1948 pacemaker parts car. I need in particular a front bumper and headlight assemblies. Also I'm trying to find information on the pacemaker. I go on line and there is a lot of information on commadoors, Hornets, and deluxe sixes. but no pacemakers. Please e-mail me at airmech@frontier.net Thanks Dennis Sprague

Comments

• dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    FYI, Pacemaker series did not start until 1950. In 1948 Hudson produced Super 6, Commodore 6, Super 8, and Commodore 8. Front bumpers are the same for 1948-50 with differences in bumper guards, headlight assemblies were the same for all 48-54 with changes in outside covers(doors). Where are you located and maybe I can suggest source for the parts you need. What is serial number of your car?
  • Sorry Dave, 50 Front Bumpers Were One Of A Kind. Look The Same But Brackets Were Different With Difrerent Hole Spacing Between Guards. Thats Why The 48/49 Grill Guard Kits Will Not Fit 1950s Angle On Back Of Guards Are Womewhat Different, And Pacemaker Had Smaller Guards Than Super Of Commodore. As Stated, Headlight Buckets Are The Same, Bill Albright
This discussion has been closed.