Hudson Service Merchandisers

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Still available - Vol 1, Nr 1 (July 1949) thru Vol 6 Nr 7 (July 1954) - over 500 pages jam packed with tech info, information on accessorys, Hudson company info - page after page of interesting and informative material.

Hard to find originals these days and if you do find them advertised you will pay $8 and up. Imagine what a complete set will cost you.

Two CD set only $15, postage paid!!!! Includes 12 Sales Facts bulletins comparing the 1949 Hudson to other 1949 makes, such as Packard, Buick Roadmaster, Studebaker, Mercury, DeSoto and Chrysler. Also one of these Sales Facts bulletins is a reprint from a 1948 Tom McCaill's Mechanix Illustrated road test.

Order your 2 CD set today!!!!!!! I thank you for your support.

We just discovered we can accept PayPal payments.

For PayPal payments use the following email address: HETpax2728ab@netscape.net (Drop the HET)

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

26 Gendron Lane

Kennebunk, ME 04043-6517

[email] HETpax2728ab@netscape.net (drop the HET)[/email]

Comments

• Folks this is a great deal. I have the merchandisers and I scanned them into my computer to use the info at my site so I know how long it takes to do this work. If you have a Hudson and you don't have these you don't know what you're missing. They are filled with tips from mechanics who made a living fixing Hudsons. I have learnt so many tips and info that they were worth the 2 years and $200 plus dollars it took me to collect them.
  • TOM-WA-
    TOM-WA- Senior Contributor
    If you don't have your set yet you are missing the boat..I got mine a couple of weeks ago and am AMAZED at the wealth of information compiled in a format that makes finding things possible.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that we get behind this FANTASTIC effort by ALEX, and add them to our collections immediately

TOM BARRETT
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    And while we're at it, let me put in a plug for the General Information Handbook that Alex put out. Mine is in the 'old fashioned' loose-leaf form but I probably pull it out of the drawer every other day, on average, to look up some factoid on Hudsons, Essexes or Terraplanes in order to answer an inquiry. And now, of course, it's available on CD.
  • My check in the amount of $15.00 for the 2 C.D.s will go out in tomorrow's mail. And thanks for going to so much trouble on behalf of us Hudson owners. Cliff Minard.
  • hudsonguy
    hudsonguy Senior Contributor
    Alex,

I recently ordered these and I wanted to pass along my compliments and thanks for packing an extraordinary amount of information on these CD's. Wow. I've got many, many hours of fascinating reading in store. I'm already learning little bits that you don't see in the shop manuals, etc. Thanks again on behalf of us Hudson lovers.

Doug
  • hudsontech
    I wish to thank everyone who has ordered this CD set - it is only with this support that these projects are possible.

If you haven't ordered a set, my supply is unlimited - order yours today!!! Christmas is coming - these would make a great gift; or maybe for somebody's birthday.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech wrote:
    Still available - Vol 1, Nr 1 (July 1949) thru Vol 6 Nr 7 (July 1954) - over 500 pages jam packed with tech info, information on accessorys, Hudson company info - page after page of interesting and informative material.

Hard to find originals these days and if you do find them advertised you will pay $8 and up. Imagine what a complete set will cost you.

Two CD set only $15, postage paid!!!! Includes 12 Sales Facts bulletins comparing the 1949 Hudson to other 1949 makes, such as Packard, Buick Roadmaster, Studebaker, Mercury, DeSoto and Chrysler. Also one of these Sales Facts bulletins is a reprint from a 1948 Tom McCaill's Mechanix Illustrated road test.

Order your 2 CD set today!!!!!!! I thank you for your support.

We just discovered we can accept PayPal payments.

For PayPal payments use the following email address: HETpax2728ab@netscape.net (Drop the HET)

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr

26 Gendron Lane

Kennebunk, ME 04043-6517

[email] HETpax2728ab@netscape.net (drop the HET)[/email]

If you've been meaning to order this great set of Hudson (step-down) info, now's the time!!!!!!

I pay shipping and (on PayPal orders fees) and you get fast, secure shipping.

Order today.

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr
  • Alex...I have try to send you a order for the Service Merchandisers I can not get tru to yours e-mail Can yuo please contact me my e-mail marion.pettersson@telia.com

Jan Pettersson Sweden
  • Alex, new recent Hudson owner and I just purchased your cd sets thru Paypal.....hope it worked. I Look forward to utilizing them well.

Jay
This discussion has been closed.