27 Hudson body parts

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Just got a 27 Hudson Sedan. I need lots of things :) but mostly door parts. Any one have any sources or ideas?

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    One thing you might want to do right away, would be to join the H-E-T Club so you can begin to plug into the parts and technical advice network. http://www.hudsonclub.org/ . You should find also others with '27's so you'll can milk them for advice (the Club roster lists all 3500 members' cars, so it's a matter of going through the roster when it arrives).
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    What do you mean by "door parts"?

Geoff.
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Don't have parts, but do have Mechanical Specification sheets for 1927 - drop me an email at HEThester_nec @yahoo.com (drop the HET) and I can email them back to you.

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • I have mailed my check to join, though I am sure that it has not had time to arrive yet. Thanks for the info, and will be waiting for the list.

Blackie
  • Across the top of each door, and running down both sides of the window is a trim piece. I am in need of three of these. They seem to fit either the front or back door. At the bottom of each window is a piece that goes across. It holds the upholstery in place, and has a 'seal' attached that goes against the window. I am in need of three of these. Also needed, an inside door handle.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Oaky, another question - is this a standard steel bodied Hudson sedan? I have spare '28 and '29 versions of the parts you need, but they are probably different specs from the '27. You would need to provide measurements.

Geoff.
This discussion has been closed.