Hudson Hot Rod Shirt

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Im thinking about getting some Hudson street rods t-shirts made up. The image will be a simple white ink on black shirts with an old skool graphic. Almost like the old car club shirts (American Graffetti Pharohs design)What do you guys think?

Stay Well, Stay Safe

Matt Firestone

Sgnl50

Comments

• Hanes Beefy-T's are among the best. I have a inaugural race shirt from Texas Motor Speedway (it's now 10 years old!), and it's just now starting to come apart.

I'd buy one...in a 3XL.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Hanes Beefy-T's are among the best. I have a inaugural race shirt from Texas Motor Speedway (it's now 10 years old!), and it's just now starting to come apart.

I'd buy one...in a 3XL.

Yeah - make sure to get us "big boned" people - ok fat people some 3x's! :eek:

How about posting the design? What kind of Hudson will it be - or is it just a moniker?
  • Howdy

Yep, I'll take one, 3x also! I'd prefer a stepdown, but I'm prejudice :D

Billy
  • Polo shirts are better, everyone's 'been there, bought the T shirt'. would like to see the artwork though

Jerry (U.K.)
  • Polos are OK, but you can only put the artwork over the pocket, so why bother, then? For car shows here, the vast majority wear a T-shirt with some type of artwork on it, plus they'll sell better over polos. Better profit margin, too.
  • How about a preview of the artwork?

I'd go for about any hot rodded Hudson, but the stepdowns are probably the most identifiable Hudson of them all.

Mark
  • Nice idea. I'd buy one. My choice on the graphics would be a bold silhouette of the roof line a stepdown. The roof line is what is most recognizable on these cars. Maybe words underneath "Hudsons don't need to be chopped" or? Niels
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    nhp1127 wrote:
    Nice idea. I'd buy one. My choice on the graphics would be a bold silhouette of the roof line a stepdown. The roof line is what is most recognizable on these cars. Maybe words underneath "Hudsons don't need to be chopped" or? Niels

On the back of the shirt is a fat cartoon guy watching TV then on the front is a characturized stepdown with the words..."Low and Wide is no way to go through life - Unless you're a Hudson?"

BTW - I just copyrighted that phrase! :D
  • Here is the idea Im kicking around. A 52 Coupe with lake pipes and some pinstriping. Above the illustration will be the word "Hornets" below the image will be the "Detroit" The premise is to make the design look like an old skool car club shirt so it will be appealing to Hudson folks as well as folks into Hot Rod Nostalgia. What do you guys think?

Cheers,

Matt
This discussion has been closed.