Insurance question

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Mercy! I hadn't been following the Insurance thread for awhile, and had no idea where it was going! I apologise for being so lax.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but let's remember that we do not necessarily all hold the same philosophy of life, religion, political views or opinions on certain professions! The only glue that holds us together is our love of old cars. So, it is necessary to have some respect for one another, even if one does not agree with the other fellows. Unkind words sink ships (or was that loose lips?). What would your second-grade teacher say? Just imagine that your maiden Aunt Hortense is quietly sitting in the room and knitting whilst you are penning your Forum responses. Now...would you speak in this fashion in front of her? I rather think not!

Now, let's just stand back, take a breath, remember that we are gentlemen (and ladies!) and start again, from the top...

Comments

• thank you!

so anyhow,like i was saying...

i got a letter from the insurance company today.

they sent everything back again.

the form,which i filled out a MONTH ago (july 21st).

the photos.

another letter saying i had yet AGAIN filled the form out wrong.

they never called or emailed.

i might go with Hagerty at this point,since it looks like i can do the whole thing online.
  • Cross your "t's, dot your "I's. send pictures, get TWO independent apprasals, and don't let the insurance companies OR their adjusters try to jack with you come claim time. Make sure they know EXACTLY what coverage you want and that all of it is stated EXACTLY as they promised; not that that means much to them, but...Take it from someone who has lots of experience with our "friends" in the insurance industry. Just stating the FACTS, and sometimes the TRUTH can be an ugly, ugly thing.
This discussion has been closed.