Overdrive Parts Needed; 3 wire Solenoid & Relay

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Found out last night that the solenoid (3 wire) and the relay for my 49 Overdrive are toast. Anyone happen to have either that they want to part with or know who has some?

Thanks

PS. I wonder if Classic Car dot com will set up a second forum for us that is for parts wanted and parts for sale? Seems like there are more and more requests like this all the time. Just a thought. Not sure who to ask.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Technically, Classiccar would prefer that we list all our cars and parts (for sale and wanted) at their "Classified" section (see 'file tab' at top of page). I would prefer not to ask them for an additional Hudson Forum, as no other marque has two.
  • Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    Dennis, don't restrict yourself to 3-wise solenoids as replacements ... if you find an earler ('48-49) type, just jumper the #3 and #4 terminals together and proceed as you would with a 3-wire unit.
  • PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    HI I HAVE A FEW USED 3 WIRE IN MY FLEA MARKET BOX CONTACT ME AT HETHUDSON1957@AOL.COM BE SURE AND DROP THE HET PART OFF MY EMAIL ADDRESS
  • Come over to my site at www.hudsonmotorcar.org I have parts section in my forum you can post away your needs there as much as you like and you will be in Hudson country where the Hornets are still driven and Terraplanes are often sighted. On Sunday mornings we still drink lemonade on the front porch and talk Hudsons. Oh and hotrods are welcome LOL...
This discussion has been closed.