52 Hudson 6 volt part numbers

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Hello Im new member of the Hudson Club.I purchased a 1952 Hudson Hornet 2 door.We are going through the car making sure it road trip worthy.Im working on the front turn signals,running light bulbs and rear license plate buld.They are so old we cannot see any part number.dose anyone know proper number for these bulbs.Thanks Phill

Comments

• PAULARGETYPE
    PAULARGETYPE Senior Contributor
    Phill

Look In Your Owners Manual All The Bulb # Are In There And You Can Get Bulbs At Your Lopcal Parts Store
  • I do not have a owners or shop manual for this car.Thanks Phill
  • :cool:
    Hello Im new member of the Hudson Club.I purchased a 1952 Hudson Hornet 2 door.We are going through the car making sure it road trip worthy.Im working on the front turn signals,running light bulbs and rear license plate buld.They are so old we cannot see any part number.dose anyone know proper number for these bulbs.Thanks Phill
    Phil the following is what you need.... will be putting this on my website next update... Cheers from HOT;)

MAZDA bulb number application

44 Radio and Hi Beam indicator
    51 Hydra Trans shift indicator dial
    55 tell tale, glove box, signal indicator,
    clock, speedometer and instrument lamps
    63 Parking and License Lamp
    81 Dome Lamp - top bow lamp Convert
    87 Dome and Courtesy Lamp
    1133 Back Lamps
    1154 Park Tail and stop lights
    4015 Fog Light seal beam
    4030 Three prong Head lamp bulb 45/35 Watt
    4535 Spot Light Seal Beam
  • Walt-LA
    Walt-LA Senior Contributor
    NAPA and O'Reilly Bulbs.

The lower Mazda numbers are good at NAPA and O'Reilly's for their house brands Not familiar with backup and fog lights and their numbers. If the rear turn signals use a separate bulb as was case in '51, use an 1129. Walt
  • Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    Phil, I'm e-mailing you a list of all the bulb numbers in a '52.
  • Thanks all for help,Hudsons number one, Thanks again Phill
This discussion has been closed.