FS \'46/\'47 Pickup Rod Project

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I am selling my Hudson pick-up rod project--includes many extras. There are actually two units and would prefer to sell together. I'm selling per the same old story--too many projects and no time.

The first is a '46 with a '69 Camaro front end let in--appears to be an excellent job (goal of original owner was a "sleeper"). It also has a 454 block (don't know if it runs), turbo 400 tranny, four wheel discs, power steering (integrated into the original steering column and wheel), power brakes using the original pedal, 12 bolt rear, etc. The body has been blasted and epoxy primed. Cab is good with little rust, bed needs some work. Original rad and rad for the 454. 454 needs carb, exhaust, etc--it's currently not running.

--all chrome done including 2 sets of fender spears, headlight rings, front bumper, mint hood center piece and attachments, hood logos, etc.
--many original parts including two heaters, dash inserts (one VG speedo, new clock face), rebuilt carb, NOS tailgate, original air cleaner, radio, and much more.

The '47 spares truck has the original engine and driveline, wheels, trim rings, bench seat, decent bed which can be used for fixing the other, extra doors, and more (no front clip though). This truck is ROUGH when it comes to the frame--pretty well gone!

Between the two I think there is enough glass to complete. One title for sure--will check on the second.

Asking price for everything is $4500 OBO and I can forward many detail pics if interested. Best to e-mail me direct: dklink@phmining.com for more information and a contact number. Thanks for looking. Regards, Dave K.

Comments

• Where are you located?
    Thanks
    Scott
  • Forgot to include location--trucks are located near Milwaukee, WI. Thanks, Dave.
This discussion has been closed.