Project creep- Part 2. engine bearings, cam, head, broken bolts, PCV

2»

Comments

• Sounds like you are having a bad posting day Frank!

When are they going to be done and operational?

Here's the pics of the PCV parts I worked out. I also added them to the old PCV valve thread in case someone uses the search function.

I may be able to come up with something a little better later, but this seems like it will work fine.

All it takes is the grommet, a short piece of heater hose and the pcv valve.

• Frankvintagefullflowcom
    Frankvintagefullflowcom Senior Contributor
    I could be full of it but I believe that the valve is intended to be mounted in the "upright" position . I have used that same one (probably) but have it mounted vertically.
    F
    Oh and, yes......every day is a bad posting day here. This thing does stuff that just doesn't make any sense to me. If I author a post and change my mind about posting it (that is common for me) it never goes away. I can highlight/delete all of it and it's still there the next time I visit the site. I much prefer the HET Club site........much easier for me to use.
    The hold -up on selling the VFF adapters/kits is largely paperwork. I have a batch completed (that's what was in the photo) but there are details like thorough installation instructions and the usual disclaimers to finish.
    Stay tuned.
    Frank
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    They used those valves in GM intakes and valve covers , mounted at all different angles . Don't see how it would affect it opening, spring pressure closes it
    I repeat........I could be full of it.
    F
  • Chris Smith
    Chris Smith Expert Adviser
    Frank, have you established a purchase price for your system yet? Do you have a picture of how the filter is mounted and plumbed on a stepdown?
This discussion has been closed.